Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CNN Photo Usage Update

So I went ahead and emailed CNN through their online form to request proper credit for my photo, and I actually received a response!
(Click to view since I know it crops weird)

I was so pleased with the fast response, but I still do not see any credit on the photo or the video description. I sent Jo another email this afternoon to let him/her know, but no response yet. We'll see where this goes.

Update: Just got another e-mail from Jo. Apparently the video was too old for them to go back and edit with credit to me, but they went ahead and expired it so it will no longer play. At least something was done, and glad this is over with!

(Click to view complete pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...