Sorry it's taken me so long to post these! I made these mini bundt cakes a couple of weeks ago to use up some overripe bananas I had. They've got a Pralinutta (same as Nutella but cheaper) "ganache" (really just warmed up Pralinutta with some water added) on top! The cakes came out so moist and delicious.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it's very versatile. You can add so many different things to it and have it still come out delicious. And, it doesn't have milk! I didn't have milk on hand at the time, so I was very excited to find this recipe.
Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes (adapted from Serious Eats)
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 stick (4 oz) unsalted butter (I used I Can't Believe Its Not Butter)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 c. sour cream or plain yogurt (I used Strawberry Banana Yoplait because it's what I had on hand)
- 3 oz chopped chocolate (I of course used half a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips)