Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Construction

Well, the decision has been made. I will be redesigning and renaming this blog so that I can share more than just cupcakes with you guys. It might take a while, but I'm really excited for the change and the new look it'll be getting.

I'm warning you know that the blog is going to look pretty weird/ugly until I get everything I want it. I'll be live-testing backgrounds and colors until I get it tweaked just right, so please bear with me.

To help you overlook the mess, here are some pretty apple pictures.






I love apples. They just exude falliness to me. These little Gala apples were too pretty not to share, especially displayed in my huge thrift store vase (or giant brandy snifter, if that's your thing). I'll be using them in my next post, so stay tuned!

P.S. Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my last post! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...