Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catching Up

I have a lot of that to do, haha. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to neglect the blog for so long. It just go to a point where the thought of all the backblogging I'd have to do was just overwhelming. So I'm gonna catch up in baby steps.

First off, those Hello Kitty Cake Pops I mentioned in my last entry!









They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but that's alright since they were just for me and not a paying customer. I just don't think that Texas weather is right for making these, especially in the dog days of summer. They were incredibly tasty, though!
I made them with yellow cake from a mix (they're just plain easier), and mixed with canned strawberry frosting as per Bakerella's instructions. I think if I do make them another time, I won't put as much frosting in the mix since I have a feeling that lent a big hand in the amount of cursing I did at the Kitty heads that kept falling off the stick and into the bowl of candy melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...